Operations Specialist – Cornerstone Private Asset Trust Company
Cornerstone Private Asset Trust Company, LLC – Sioux Falls, SD
Cornerstone Private Asset Trust Company, LLC, is a boutique trust company that helps businesses and individuals implement estate planning goals and transition wealth from one generation to the next. We provide services above and beyond those of a traditional trust company by focusing on the individual nature of each client and their long-term goals. Our ideal client is an entrepreneur looking to create a legacy for future generations through trust and investment accounts to be used for their children and grandchildren to obtain an education as well as start businesses of their own. We work with many beneficiaries, guiding them to a better financial understanding.
We seek an Operations Specialist interested in growing his or her career with an established, yet nimble, Trust company. This person will aide in daily record keeping and accounting of trust accounts in addition to helping the Trust Operations Department maintain efficiency and a high quality of work.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Daily Reconciliation and Data entry of all custodial accounts
- Daily Reconciliation of Bank Asset
- Transactional Processing of Wires/ACHs/Checks
- Sorting and organizing daily mail
- Processing of Quarterly Statements
- Maintaining pricing on all assets held
- Transferring assets in/out of accounts as needed
- Monthly account reconciliation
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 3+ years of trust operations experience
- Limited knowledge of Tax Codes/implications
- Skilled in reading and interpreting plan documentation
- Drive to build the organization and service clientele
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and problem solve
- Strong written and communication skills
- Professional demeanor and appearance necessary at all times
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong follow-up skills
- Ability to learn new computer programs or experience using programs such as Worldox, Junxure, Infovisa
- Capability of working in a fast-paced environment and meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated team player with a positive attitude
Who Should Apply:
- If you like the small firm environment, you should apply.
- If your work experience in Trust Operations is in the 3-10 years range, you should apply.
- If you are looking for an opportunity that will challenge you and allow you to grow, you should apply.
- If working in a fast-paced but friendly and collegial atmosphere is appealing to you, you should apply.
- If you are driven, detail oriented, and have the ideas and enthusiasm to grow personally and professionally, you should apply.
- If you are a self-starter, have self-confidence, take initiative, have internal motivation, and are a problem solver who is not afraid to ask questions, you should apply.
- If solving problems and building processes are a passion of yours, you should apply.
- If you would prefer to work directly with decision makers instead of middle managers and bureaucracy, you should apply.
- If you want to have a direct impact on the client experience, you should apply.
Who Should Not Apply:
- If you are looking for a very structured environment with a very structured daily routine, Cornerstone will not be a good fit for you.
Interested candidates can apply via this application.
You may also contact Sara Villaume with additional questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org