Trust Admin Specialist – Wealth Advisors Trust Company
[Different] Trust Admin Specialist – Rapid City
Do you want to join an award-winning trust company disrupting the 700-year-old trustee industry?
This position is the beginning point for multiple career paths or a career in itself. The Trust Administration Specialist supports the Trust Officer team assisting with the daily administration of trust accounts.
As with any position with Wealth Advisors Trust Company, candidates must want to participate with a company rapidly growing, disrupting the trustee industry, and be part of the team crafting that change.
Core Values (Candidate MUST exhibit ALL regardless of Qualifications)
– Growth-oriented (nothing to do with sales)
– Can-do Attitude
– Adaptive to Change
– Interacts with Trust Officers, Trust Accounting, clients, advisors, and attorneys to facilitate proper trust administration.
– Collaboratively participates in the day-to-day administration of accounts, including maintaining internal databases, preparing/processing letters of instruction, and following up with associated parties.
– Handles ongoing day-to-day posting instructions and reviewing daily transactions.
– Part of the process for annual trust reviews.
– Mindful follow-ups to client inquiries.
– Prepares various administrative presentations, reports, memos, and letters as requested.
– Processes incoming and outgoing mail.
– Notice inefficiencies in internal processes, whether small or seemingly minor, and bring them to weekly meetings. It takes a village at all levels to serve clients better.
– Not passive-aggressive.
– College graduates: no experience required in trust, legal, or tax issues. Experienced candidates: Two plus years experience.
– Demonstrates organization skills with the ability to prioritize and juggle competing demands.
– Non-Liner thinker.
– Ability to meet time constraints without constant supervision.
– Humble yet strong-willed.
– Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
– Enjoy working on native cloud-based software solutions.
– You want career advancement with the same company.
If you believe you have the right stuff, we would love to hear from you. To organize and to be interviewed, please contact – Nina Fillis, 605-716-3524, email@example.com