TRUST ADMINISTRATOR – Bilingual (Spanish)– Trident Trust
JOB TITLE: TRUST ADMINISTRATOR – Bilingual (Spanish)
Location: Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Trident Trust is a global corporate, fiduciary, and fund services provider, spanning 25 countries and over 1,000 staff. Our Trident Trust Sioux Falls, South Dakota office is currently seeking to hire a Trust Administrator.
The TA will support Trust Officers with the administration of trusts to help our clients achieve and maintain financial success. This role engages in investment and fiduciary administrative activities in partnership and oversight of a TO to ensure our accounts are administered in accordance with state and federal laws.
The TA will report directly to the TO they have been assigned. The supervisor for the TA will be the Director(s) of Trust and Fiduciary Service. In their absence, the General Manager, or other senior manager within the office, will provide management, instruction and guidance.
If you have extensive administrative experience and would like to gain new skills in a new and challenging area, please do not hesitate to apply.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Start daily transactions and submit to Trust Officer for approval and follow-up to ensure accurate processing. Advising TO of any transaction problems and course of action to correct.
- Assist in keeping all accounts files up to date.
- Prepare annual administration reviews, risk reviews, investment reviews and other reviews as deemed necessary and submit to TO for approval.
- Research and provide supporting documentation for TO to review.
- Draft forms for discretionary requests including obtaining supporting documentation,and upload into correct system(s).
- Draft direction letters.
- Prepare account closing/termination package.
- Review new account paperwork and set-ups for accuracy and work with all departments, TO, and management to resolve deficiencies.
- Prepare client risk profile for TO
- Process daily mail for the team.
- Assist TO to ensure all assets are received and entered in the appropriate systems.
- Associates degree in business, accounting, finance, legal or another relevant field.
- One year working in trust administration or other relevant administrative and client-centered experience.
- Working use of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, and willingness to learn new programs.
- Basic understanding of trust documents and related fiduciary terms.
In addition to the above essential duties and responsibilities, this role includes other duties as assigned. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the employee will also perform other reasonably related business duties This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
An attractive compensation package with benefits is available. This will be based upon the successful candidate’s relevant experience and overall suitability for the position.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Trident Trust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Send resumes to: TFSIJobs@tridenttrust.com